Our work is made possible through the generous support of our financial partners. Every financial gift, no matter how great or small, helps us continue these vital ministry and outreach efforts. Use the button below to give online or mail contributions to:
400 Sunset Avenue
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
You may support the work of YCRC by:
- A monthly pledge – Donate online by using your credit card, debit card or electronic check or mail your check to YCRC. Your gift will be promptly receipted and mailed with a courtesy envelope. If you are giving electronically, your gift will be debited or charged on the 5th OR 20th of each month. Your total annual contribution will be receipted after December 30th.
- A special one-time gift – Donate online by using your credit card, debit card or electronic check or mail your check to YCRC. Your gift will be promptly receipted. If you are giving electronically, your gift will be debited or charged on the 5th OR 20th of each month.
- Designating your United Way contribution to be received by YCRC.
- Designate us as your AmazonSmile charitable choice – Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchase to us. Shop at Amazon Smile and Amazon will make a donation to the Pregnancy Care Center of Rocky Mount Inc. (d/b/a Your Choice Pregnancy Resource Center). Click here, sign in with your amazon account and confirm that you are choosing Pregnancy Care Center of Rocky Mount NC as your charitable organization:"
- Single Charity Giving through National Christian Foundation – YCRC partners with the National Christian Foundation to handle all donations of stock, mutual funds, restricted securities and other asset based giving. NCF is the largest Christian Community Foundation in the country and facilitates all stock donations for YCRC at no costs. Giving stock to support YCRC is now easier than ever before. To give stock or other securities to YCRC, please contact our office at email@example.com or call 252.446.2273.
Are gifts to YCRC tax deductible?
The center is a 501c(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Are you affiliated with any particular church or denomination?
The center is not affiliated with any one church or denomination; we are a non-political, non-profit, inter-denominational Christian ministry that provides services to all, without discrimination.
Where does YCRC’s funding come from?
The center obtains all of its funding through the charitable giving of individual donors and supporters, church missions boards, local businesses and corporations, and grants from private foundations.
Are your financial records reviewed by an independent auditor?
The center’s financial records are reviewed by a certified public accountant on an annual basis in accordance with guidelines established by the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charitable Accountability.
Do you provide money for abortions?
We do not provide or refer for abortions.
Do you facilitate adoptions?
We are not a licensed adoption agency, however, we provide referral information if a client is interested in adoption.
Your Choice Resource Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All financial gifts are tax deductible. YCRC receives no government funding. The ministry is dependent on gifts from individuals, churches, businesses and organizations.
Your Choice Resource Center is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Financial information about the organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.